Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday....

So, I started today off in less than the happiest of moods. As the day has progressed my mood has gotten worse as a result of a lot of things, the most prevalent being a feeling of complete hopelessness and utter despair. Sometimes I just wonder if we're ever going to get out of this hole we're in. And just when I was ready to start a blog complaining about everything that seems to be going wrong, something stopped me. So, this post is going to be my "Thank You" post. I don't know how religious y'all are, but I believe there is a higher power out there. Yes, my belief has been shaken a lot in the past few months, but I do still believe and I want to take the time out and give thanks for everything else that is going right in my life.

Thank you for letting me be alive.
Thank you for letting me have my love in my life.
Thank you for letting me be surrounded by family, old and new.
Thank you for letting me find my job.
Thank you for blessing me with health.
Thank you for blessing me with a rational mind.
Thank you for blessing me with your presence.
For everything else I cannot begin to express
Just...


Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment