Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's

"Will you be mine?"

First, I wanted to start this post off by saying Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! And, if that's not your cup of tea, Happy Singles Awareness Day! I hope that, even if you don't have a SO in your life, you told someone close to you, be it family or friend, how much you love them. C:

Not to gush or anything, but I think my Valentine's was pretty successful. I can't say that I went out to dinner or anything fancy like that since, sadly, my boyfriend and I are in a LDR. Which unfortunately means that we couldn't spend today together. :-( But! We did have a Skype conversation and opened our gifts together. I got him the DVD of one of his favorite television shows and he got me a heart necklace. As cliche as it might seem, I love it! It even has garnets in it, which is appropriate since they're my favorite color, red, and my birthstone. :-) SN: I'm sorry for being a little "trigger-happy" with all of these emoticons. I don't know what's come over me. :p But yeah, Valentine's has been really nice. I told my family and close friends I love them, and the boyfriend as well. And speaking of the boyfriend, in a couple of weeks we'll be celebrating 8 months together! Honestly, I can't believe it. I mean, the time has flown by so fast and it just makes it hard to believe that we're basically already at 2/3 of a year. It's like, WOW!

In other news, I'm a part of "The Vagina Monologues" production at my school this year and so far things have been going great. I mention this because this is another "V-Day". ;-) Interestingly enough, it seems like one of the ladies in charge is going to plan on hosting a "pleasure party". I can't say that I've heard of them before, but I might go. It'll be a chance to get to know my fellow cast and to come out of my shell more. In case you hadn't figured this out yet, I am a wee bit on the shy side. But yeah, that might actually be fun, if I'm not too embarrassed to participate. ^_^;

And in some not so good news, I found out that my younger sisters were in a car accident today. Both of my sisters were wearing their seat-belts. Thankfully it doesn't seem like they were hurt, though one of my sisters is complaining that her side hurts. Stubbornly enough she doesn't want to go to the hospital. But yeah, basically, my sister was making a turn and this car comes from nowhere and hits the front bumper/driver side of the car. I'm also thankful that my sisters were driving our dad's SUV instead of the normal, smaller car. What really pisses me off is the fact that those jerks left the car and ran away on foot. Apparently the car they used to hit my sister was stolen. I mean, wow, they were just racking up the crimes today, huh? Even though both of my sisters are alright, I would still like to emphasize that you should never wait to say "I love you," especially not with the people you really love.

Well, I guess that's my post for today. I have a lot of homework to finish for tomorrow and Wednesday. Spanish is kicking my butt! Although, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I weren't trying to change my major from Spanish to English in the middle of my Junior year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment